Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Visitor: FINALLY!

2 weekends ago my sister Kristin came to visit!  My first visitor since moving in!  I was super excited to get to show her my dorm room and the life that I had made for myself away from home in Eugene, Oregon.  We fit a lot into one weekend:

1. Kristin got her cartilage pierced
2. Initiated her into being a Duck Fan at the Civil War Basketball Game (got her into the student section...thank you Lauren Dennis!)
 3. Getting lost in Eugene for 2 hours trying to find a store
4. A night out
5. A trip to Portland
6. A trip to Autzen Stadium and Hayward Field
GO DUCKS 
7. A trip to the Duck store
8. A trip to the Original House of Pancakes :) 
9. And a personal tour of our gorgeous campus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...