Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 6: WPC

Procrastinating on studying for my math midterm, I was looking through old pictures and came across this one:


Last night of fugitive with the crew before our friend Ben went off to the Coast Guard Academy.
Summer 2010
As I look at this picture I realize how much I am missing home right now and my WPC family.  Westminster Presbyterian Church is the church I have grown up in.  This community and fellowship of this church has given me more than I can ever describe.  There are simply no words to describe the love that is etched into ever corner of this place and throughout all the people.  Being away at college I have really missed this tight nit group of brothers and sisters in christ and have been longing to find something like this in college, as I know will come with time.... 

So this is why am am thankful for WPC: because it has made me who I am today and has given me a second family that I love immensely!
JUST A SECOND FOOL!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...