Saturday, March 5, 2011

GRACE

Recently I have had a situation thrown at me that I did not want to handle or deal with.  I knew this was something I needed to deal with and that it was going to be tough but  I knew that through grace I could do it.  Through gods grace I handled the situation right.  So I thought I would share some versus that just mean a lot to me and helped me to deal with it.

"God always gives you all the grace you need. So you will only have to suffer for a little while. Then God himself will build you up again. He will make you strong and steady. And he has chosen you to share in his eternal glory because you belong to Christ"
1 Peter 5:10

And God is able to make all grace abound to you, that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed; 
2 Corinthians 9:8

Also I know at least for me that things have not really been going my way.  In general I seem to have the worst of luck and it seems this year more than ever.  It is often times hard not to think "Why does this always happen to me?"  What did I do to deserve this? Whats wrong with me?  I think the thing that helps me out the most is knowing that everything happens for a reason and that god has a plan for me.  I have learned a great deal of lessons and continue to everyday.  You just need to make  a crappy situation into a good one and just move on knowing that you are a better and stronger person because of it.  

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

"God has a purpose for you that is held in his heart god has a path for you that is paved with his grace."

Catherine Gebhardt also gave me this bible verse and it is possibly one of my favorite ones,
‎"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

  1. mmmmm michelle this just brought tears to my eyes. (you do that a lot) Its so amazing seeing how much you have been depending on God. Grace is such a crazy upside down thought but God gives it so freely and we get to learn from the crappy junk. I love you meeshyyy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...