Monday, March 7, 2011

A Friday to Remember

This weekend was by far the best weekend I have had yet in Eugene: Just a simple weekend hanging out with close friends celebrating a birthday.
Friday was Alexis's Birthday and we all got together to celebrate it in the best way possible.
Here is what our weekend consisted of:
Birthday Girl!


 A trip to Sweet Life, only the best dessert place in Eugene ever!  It was so overwhelming walking into this place with every type of dessert imaginable, I was definitely stressin over what I was going to choose. 





We probably spent at least 2 hours here, just talking and telling funny stories and enjoying each others company.





Going to the movies and seeing, "I am Number Four" in which we had:
Ashley and Stacey on one end of the row, scared like no other
Kendall and Haley just in awh of everything the movie had to offer
Alexis simply just lovin life
Lauren and I on the end dying of laughter at the corniness and cheesiness of the movie.

I think we could all agree though that "Number Four" can make one good lookin' Alien.

Blasting Justin Beiber in the car and singing to it at the top of our lungs; just as if we were in high school again

And sadly the rest of my weekend consisted of studying and writing a 7 page paper for my religious studies class..blehh :/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...