Sunday, February 13, 2011

A New Addiction

This is something completely new and different for me.  A lot of people I know have been doing blogs and recommended it so I thought why not?  It will be interesting sharing my thoughts and random events with the world, but I am one who loves to talk and share with people so I just thought what better way to share my life with the people most important in my life and to those who I may not know so well.  I start this blog to not only share my thoughts and experiences with others but also to hold myself accountable for certain things I want to accomplish.  I feel the beginning may be rough, being that I have no clue what to write about so just bare with me through what I think is going to be very awkward, but then again being awkward is just a daily occurrence for me and my friends.  Anyway I feel as though this will become a new addiction for me along with Facebook, texts from last night, like a little and youtube, but whats one more right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...