Monday, February 14, 2011

30 Day Challenge

So to kind of start off my blogging, I looked for some ideas.  One a came across was a 30 day challenge.  This 30 day challenge fit perfectly with Valentines Day so I decided to say one thing that I am thankful to have in my life, every day, for at least 30 days.  The first thing I am going to write about is only fitting because it is one of my best friends 18th birthday! 

So one person that I am extremely grateful to have in my life is Catherine Gebhardt.

 Catherine and I have known each other since, I don't even know when its been so long.  We grew up going to the same church as well as the same elementary, middle and high school.  Catherine is someone I would consider to be like a sister to me.  She has always been there for me when I needed her the most and is someone that I look up to as she inspires me everyday.  I have really enjoyed watching her grow as a leader and in her faith.  She's super smart and has a HUGE future a head of her. I have no clue where I would be without this girl and am loving the journey of faith that we go through together. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHERINE JEAN GEBHARDT!  I am so thankful to have you in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...