Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 2: FAIL

Its was only the second day of my 30 day challenge and I already failed.  I had a great day yesterday and just got super side tracked.  While being at college I have become involved with YoungLife and just fell in love with the ministry and what its purpose is.  I recently just finished leadership training and will hopefully soon be leading Wyldlife, which is YoungLife for middle school.  I went to bed with a smile on my face just beaming with excitement :) ( as cheesy as that may sound)

So back to my 30 day challenge:

For today, (or yesterday) I am thankful for the Sun!

This past month in Eugene, the weather has been amazing!  Don't get  me wrong its still freezing but the sun was still visible.  I am a california girl and am not embarrassed to say it! I like the rain on occasion,  when I'm snuggled under a blanket with a good movie and hot chocolate..standard, but I'm not a fan of the consent gray sky and rain.  Its fun to experience new weather and to have actual seasons here in Eugene, however I have learned how much I love and appreciate the sun!  The nice, unusual winter eugene weather has gone away and the rain has returned, left me longing for the sun and spring break!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE hearing this meeshy :) You are such a ray of sunshine. That was cheesy too but I don't care cause its truuue!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...