Saturday, April 16, 2011

"Umuatu ngumuntu naga antu"

 "A Person is a person because of other people" 
- Zula Saying

I was given this quote in my education class and it really got me thinking so I thought I would share it with all of you!

Extreme cliche, yet very true in my life.  I would not be where I am today if it weren't for all the people that I have surrounded myself with for many years.  I have surrounded myself with not the greatest influences before, and I have learned from them.  But more importantly the people who are in my life now, I know are in it for a reason and want to thank you all for shaping me into who I am today!  

This quote also brings me back to why I started this blog.  I learn a great deal from other people and love to hear about other peoples life experiences.  I would hope that this blog is useful to family and friends back home, in that this is a way to keep connected with them.  I just love sharing my thoughts and experiences with people and hope that people like listening to them :)

precious!

1 comment:

  1. Love the quote! So true AND reminded me of when I lived in Africa too:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...