Monday, April 4, 2011

Back to the Real World

Its been a while since my last post (sorry!) Life caught up with me and sadly my blog and my creativity slowed down.

But Im back in Eugene after a much needed spring break spent relaxing with family and friends and visiting my favorite kids at the preschool of course!

These past few days in Eugene could not have been any better! 
 Loving my classes
 The sun shining bright!
Got some new Nikes and TOMS!!




 I started helping coach track at a middle school with my Wdylife team  and I must say that it is what I look forward to everyday!

Spring term is off to a good start and Im so excited to start seeing the sun more often!!

So many of these bloomed over spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...