Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Complete Shock:

Today was one of those "eh" days:  Rain AND thunder, had an 8am class, woke up late, struggled like never before to write a paper ( still in progress), and the dreaded Math 213.  I have been struggling with this specific math sequence all year and especially this term. We had a midterm last friday and I studied super hard, went in to the professors office hours and left the test thinking I for sure failed it. So in class today, the Professor says he has our test, and I'm thinking "bring it" because this day couldn't possibly get any worse.  Well to my pleasant surprise, I got a 100% on it! So yes, I am going to be one of those annoying students who is going to share with the world my perfect math score!!

now for that final......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...